To celebrate many yarn shops preparing to reopen, UK Hand Knitting has launched a treasure hunt to help knitters and crocheters re-discover their local store.
There are 14 quiz questions to answer which lead you on a virtual magical mystery tour around the UK.
All the answers can be found on the UK Hand Knitting website yarn shop listings and map page.
There are seven delicious prizes to win:
- A pack of Timeless Super Chunky with a pattern from King Cole
- A pack of Naturals Bamboo+Cotton and pattern 9754 from Stylecraft
- A pack of Snuggly Merino 4 ply and a pattern Sirdar
- A pack of It’s Pure Cotton DK and a selection of patterns from James Brett
- 3 hanks of Luxury Rico Hand Dyed Happiness from Rico
- A beautiful project bag and some knitting needles from Groves
- A selection of 20 Peter Gregory patterns
The treasure hunt will end on 30th June and winners will be chosen at random from the correct entrants, so put your thinking caps on, polish up your magnifying glass and start sleuthing